These terms of service apply to the who-called.info website, hereinafter referred to as “the Site”. Please read these terms of service carefully. BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
These Terms of service govern your use of the site, and constitute an agreement between you and who-called.info. who-called.info reserves the right to change or modify any of these Terms of service or any policy or guideline of the Site at any time, and at its sole discretion. Any change or modification will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of its changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications. Therefore, you should frequently review these Terms of service and any other applicable policies from time-to-time to understand the terms of service that apply to your use of the Site. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you must stop using the Site. This Site is for use by persons of age 13 years and older. The Service comprises of contents produced by who-called.info and other third party suppliers. We provide the Service in an ‘AS IS” basis, and we do not guarantee the integrity, quality or accuracy of the contents on the who-called.info website. who-called.info will not be held responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, security, timeliness, or reliability of the Site.
Access To The Site
who-called.info grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable, non-commercial and non-assignable limited access to the site. The Site and all its contents remain the property of who-called.info. By using the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, republish, copy, download, frame, modify, transmit, sell, lease, loan, distribute, assign or sublicense part or whole of the Site or its content.
- Use any of the Services in any manner that could overburden, disable, damage, or impair the functioning of the Site and/or any network(s) connected to it in any way. You further agree that you will not compromise the security of the Site in any way.
- Disrupt, or interfere with in any manner, other people’s use of or enjoyment of the Services contained in the site.
Contents You Provide/Transmit
You may generate or transmit certain content in the course of using the Site. By using the Site, you agree to be fully responsible and liable for the content you submit on the Site. By providing or transmitting such content, you acknowledge that:
- You are fully responsible for the content you generate, provide, or transmit. Further, you acknowledge that your generation or transmission of such content is legal
- The content is accurate and not misleading
- The content does not claim the characteristics, qualifications or identity of another person or entity.
- Does not violate any trademark, copyright or any other property rights
- The content does not pose any security threat to the Site and /or its contents. Further, you acknowledge that the content is not meant for spamming intents.
- The generation, provision or transmission of such content:
- Does not violate these Terms of Service
- Does not interfere with or violate, whether directly or otherwise, the rights of other persons or entity
- The comment have not any personal information like: full name, email, address, ip etc.
By providing or transmitting content on the Site, you grant us a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, world-wide licence to use, modify, reproduce, distribute, display, create derivative works in, archive or store such content.
You acknowledge that who-called.info does not guarantee the representations, statements, or identity of any other user you may interact with on the Site. Further, we do not guarantee the accuracy, authenticity, completeness or reliability the content generated or transmitted by other users.
The contents on the Site are copyright protected. Any redistribution, or reproduction of the Site and/or its contents without the express written consent of who-called.info is prohibited.
Third Party Links And Advertisement
Disclaimer Of Warranty
ALL CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. BY USING THE SITE, YOU ACCEPT TO USE THE SAME AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT YOU BEAR THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER, SYSTEM OR DATA THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF THE SAME, OR FOR YOUR DISLOSURE OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE.
who-called.info DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT, ACCURACY, LEGALITY, OPERABILITY, RELIABILTY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON THE SITE.
You agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify who-called.info and its partners, affiliates, employees, and agents from all third-party claims, demands, liabilities and expenses that may result from your conduct and/or use or misuse of the Site and/its contents. This will include any expense or liability arising from all loses, claims, damages, judgements, suits, attorney’s fees or litigation costs of every nature and kind.
Your use of, and access to the Site can immediately be terminated by who-called.info without any prior notice to you who-called.info decide that have breached any aspect of this Agreement or any other relevant rule, regulation or law, or that you engaged in any conduct deemed unacceptable or inappropriate by who-called.info.